Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

When you take a really huge shit, do you Randy Marsh it and try to get your wife/chick to look? (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just had a girthy, fishhook-lookin' bastard that really made me proud and feel profoundly relieved in my gut. My first instinct was to run over and grab my wife. She was not interested, unfortunately.
This confirms she eats your butthole and wants to pretend that doo doo doesn’t come out of there.

Same reason why men (well, most men) don’t watch their significant others pee. Sometimes we eat at that restaurant.

Last edited:

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
This confirms you eats your butthole and wants to pretend that doo doo doesn’t come out of there.

Same reason why men (well, most men) don’t watch their significant others pee. Sometimes we eat at that restaurant.
Lol, just imagining my wife doing that cracks me up. It'd be so out of her comfort zone. Unfortunately, she just doesn't appreciate the sheer majesty a huge, one-piece shit the way us bros do.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol, just imagining my wife doing that cracks me up. It'd be so out of her comfort zone. Unfortunately, she just doesn't appreciate the sheer majesty a huge, one-piece shit the way us bros do.
You should tell her there’s nothing wrong with tongue punching the dirt star.

That said, passing a dookie is a great feeling.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds