Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

You know what really grinds my gears... (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
it's a fat woman camel toe where it extends right up the FUPA all the way to where her waist should be

gut + cunt = gunt
Disgusted Judge Judy GIF

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
3 of the 4 squat racks this morning taken up in excess of 55 minutes by the same 3 people, all frequent offenders. 2 just did squats, 1 did basically every compound lift one could do in a squat rack

Please pray for me in these trying times

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Thanks to this thread I pulled the trigger on ordering a smith machine today to add to my home gym so now I should be able to avoid the gym all together and get it all done in my garage.

I’ll miss the cables which will be next on my list but dumb bells will work for those lifts in the meantime.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Thanks to this thread I pulled the trigger on ordering a smith machine today to add to my home gym so now I should be able to avoid the gym all together and get it all done in my garage.

I’ll miss the cables which will be next on my list but dumb bells will work for those lifts in the meantime.
You know what really grinds my gears....smith machines.....

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
4. Person(s) that wear ridiculous, revealing clothing not meant for that size of person. No one is interested in seeing your FUPA, or your ponch hanging out. FFS

Lot of IDGAF ITT, but this is probably the biggest who cares

betsch

Safety
There's an old high school near my place that closed down that they turned into a gym. For $18 a month for my family, we can use the entire basketball gym, a stage worth of cardio equipment, and a "lifting area". Now, the lifting area looks like something Rocky would have worked out at. Very simple stuff you'd find at a garage sale, but they have a couple of benches, a curl bar, dumbbells, and some leg equipment, but I always have the place to myself. One time there was some people playing basketball while I lifted, but that is it. Even though it isn't top of the line, I absolutely love it. I can play music as loud as I want, take my shirt off, flex in the mirror whenever I want and nobody is wiser ;)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds