Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I really hope I'm not getting excited about Rhule for nothing. (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Rhule would be a home run, but we're going to get thrown out at second trying to stretch a bunt single into a double by hiring Monken or Campbell (or worse).

Meatchicken is going to sodomize this team, pry go a2m as well.

There is no hope, fuck everything. Gbr

doublewing

Running Back
Rhule would be a great hire for sure. We will need to be very forgiving of results in year one with what Frost is leaving him. We may get a sugar high from the transfer portal in the offseason but the foundation of this program talent/development wise is as bad as its been post TO.

HuskerMarine

Fully Husked
Elite Member
Rhule would be a home run, but we're going to get thrown out at second trying to stretch a bunt single into a double by hiring Monken or Campbell (or worse).

The team would probably like a2m to be fair. They've been power bottoms since 2016.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
The team would probably like a2m to be fair. They've been power bottoms since 2016.
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

realbp

Linebacker
Elite Member
are you on drugs
No, but I'm willing to try.

I think Campbell is extremely limited from an upside where he's at. Cockeye St. is severely disadvantaged compared to Cockeyes and Cockeyes can't do shit. I think Campbell is a very talented coach who's strength is line play and development. It would be unwise to count him out. He does more with less every year and still competes.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

Smothers going to be dismembered

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
No, but I'm willing to try.

I think Campbell is extremely limited from an upside where he's at. Cockeye St. is severely disadvantaged compared to Cockeyes and Cockeyes can't do shit. I think Campbell is a very talented coach who's strength is line play and development. It would be unwise to count him out. He does more with less every year and still competes.

He doesn’t care about winning. He’s a young version of Mike Riley. He sucks.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds