Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ted Carter new Ohio St president (1 Viewer)

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
Y’all are reading this wrong…

Leadership changes always signal replacements at lower leverls

They are gearing up to Fire Ryan Day. Because he’s a born on 3rd base bitch.

It may be Ryan DAY currently, but Teddy C will be saying good NIGHT!
President Carter and head coach Tony White.

doublewing

Running Back
Y’all are reading this wrong…

Leadership changes always signal replacements at lower leverls

They are gearing up to Fire Ryan Day. Because he’s a born on 3rd base bitch.

It may be Ryan DAY currently, but Teddy C will be saying good NIGHT!
I'd love for them to fire Ryan Day because it would be a monumental mistake. It would have been like NU firing TO prior to the 90's title runs.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Makes you wonder why he went to Ohio then
> Republican governor
> 78% Republican Senate (26 of 33 seats)
> 65% Republican Legislature (32 of 49 seats)
all the countries with large cities are heavily democratic. In Franklin county, where Columbus is, Biden had a 30% margin in 2020. But I doubt he went to his new job because of party political considerations anyway.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
all the countries with large cities are heavily democratic. In Franklin county, where Columbus is, Biden had a 30% margin in 2020.
That's not relevant to his claim that Ted Carter left because of a Republican governor and state legislature.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's not relevant to his claim that Ted Carter left because of a Republican governor and state legislature.
Idiot governor and radical right legislature was the claim, not Republican. Mike DeWine isn't an idiot.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Idiot governor and radical right legislature was the claim, not Republican. Mike DeWine isn't an idiot.
Ah forgive me, I didn't realize there was a distinct difference in the levels of idiocy between the Nebraska legislature and the Ohio legislature, and between their governor and our new governor who hasn't really done anything yet. You must really have the inside scoop on state politics.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Imagine being donkey brained enough to think politics was even a remotely relevant factor in the equation. Ohio State is a significantly better job across the board. Lee just wants to bitch and moan because Lee like to bitch and moan.

Sucks to see Ted go, but this is what happens when you hire good people and its a good sign for Nebraska

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ah forgive me, I didn't realize there was a distinct difference in the levels of idiocy between the Nebraska legislature and the Ohio legislature, and between their governor and our new governor who hasn't really done anything yet. You must really have the inside scoop on state politics.
sorry, I didn't know "Idiot" and "radical right" were synonomous with "Republican"

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
sorry, I didn't know "Idiot" and "radical right" were synonomous with "Republican"
If you think Lee Barfknecht was distinguishing between the levels of craziness in the state governments of Nebraska and Ohio when he made this comment, I've got a bridge to sell you. He's a partisan hack, simple as.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you think Lee Barfknecht was distinguishing between the levels of craziness in the state governments of Nebraska and Ohio when he made this comment, I've got a bridge to sell you. He's a partisan hack, simple as.
Actually, I thought he was stating he believed the departure was related to a purely local political (with a small p) situation, not one related to the political parties in control of the state governments in the two states. That's what I said several posts up.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds