Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Share Your Gameday Plans ITT (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Do it. Once you do, you'll always ask yourself why the fuck have I not been doing this longer. And it's one of the easier things you'll do in a smoker.

I may try to make some now. Smoked Queso, Smoke Spicy Pretzels, and Some Brisket....fuck yeah.
hell yeah cmt GIF by Redneck Island

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’m coaching my 10u flag football team at 9, my 6u flag football team at 1 and my OTHER 6u flag football team at 2. Will be watching the Huskers on delay

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Just kicked a sloot from the bar out of my bed, made some coffee and making a giant omelette and a Bloody Mary while watching the 01’ beat down of the domers. Plans for the game include getting really drunk, yelling at my TV and scaring my dogs and neighbors.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
That means she will probably go into labor in the next few hours.

Yeah I've been preparing all week. . Thankfully she wants me to have the game up on my phone if she labors to distract both of us

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
My wife told me this morning that she has a wax scheduled at 1:30 and then asked when kickoff was, even though I’d already told her. I said “you’re cancelling that, right?” I’m not taking care of a 1 year old who can’t sit still during the game.

Honestly it’s a win, win. I think she waxes too often anyway.

703bc9e7cc16c8177418ba5d72fd4116.gif

thE kErnEl

Cornerback
Elite Member
New tires on the Jeep. Heading to Shiner's to meet my Husker family. Celebrating by taking some strange to a super secret speakeasy.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Imma gonna play golf and watch the highlights on YouTube latter.

If for some reason it goes badly for the boys from Lincoln, I will be back here tonight to lurk for the LULZ’s.

Just being honest.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds