Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Excited to share but also a thread for questions and advice from you local SOB’s (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I’m getting married in November and really the only consideration for a bachelor party that sounded fun was to take a group from KC up to Lincoln and spend a weekend/attend a Husker game.

That became a reality today as I’ve got 12 tickets for Nebraska VS UCLA Nov. 2nd. I’m very pumped for this.

First: I was pretty damn limited with 12 tickets to get so we ended up Section 39 row 97. We are up there but hey, we’re N. How’s that section? I believe it’s on Nebraska side but I think we expect to switch sidelines next year no?

Second: any suggestions on where to stay? 2 nights, preferably Lincoln but I imagine Omaha isn’t out of the question. I’ve prematurely looked at Air B&B or VRBO and there is always a hotel.

Third: we should have some free time, we’ll come up Friday night and most likely stay in but could potentially go out. Then depending on game time we’ll have Saturday during the day or at night to hit the town. I’m sure if we just won our 8th/9th game we may wanna go out after it’s over too.

I’m really looking forward to this and I’d appreciate some advice and input on what to do. If any of you fellas wanna come out and celebrate then more the merrier!

GBR
No advice, but congrats!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds