Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Really good article on the new staff… (2 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
"During the opening day of spring practice last month, Rhule was plowing through the remnants of shingles. He contracted the virus his first season with the Panthers. "It went into my eye and it killed my cornea," he explained. "When it's cold like this, my eye turns red. They begged me to take time off during my first year there. I would wear two pairs of eyeglasses to practice."

Wow. Shingles is a beast that knocks everyone on their butt - crazy that he was doing as much as he was while going through that, and nobody from the outside could tell.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
We are going to a bowl game this year, maybe even the Big 10 title game, who knows

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
"During the opening day of spring practice last month, Rhule was plowing through the remnants of shingles. He contracted the virus his first season with the Panthers. "It went into my eye and it killed my cornea," he explained. "When it's cold like this, my eye turns red. They begged me to take time off during my first year there. I would wear two pairs of eyeglasses to practice."

Wow. Shingles is a beast that knocks everyone on their butt - crazy that he was doing as much as he was while going through that, and nobody from the outside could tell.
Seriously. I had a weird case where I had six consecutive days of unrelenting migraines and the strangest internal chest pain. Went to the ED one night because it was so bad and none of the doctors could figure out what was wrong. Then one day a tiny spot of the rash showed up on my rib and all of the other pain disappeared. I barely even had any noticeable rash and it wasn't very painful, thank god. A classmate of mine had it earlier that year around his eye and it looked absolutely miserable.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
I loved the part about visiting Foltz family. I have long said that we need a fresh start away from the 90s. Not that they didn't matter, but that they don't guide us. I wanted someone that respected what was the past but is going to build something new. I feel like they are doing a great job of building a new program while connecting with the old one on a personal level. That's all that's needed IMO.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds