Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lettuce discuss USCjr (2 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Be careful, the Satt fanbois on here gone come after ya
Satt is awful
Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
They looked good the 1st half against Georgia and did absolutely nothing in the 2nd half.
We are fucked regardless. Rhule won’t fire Satt at the end of the year and hopefully Raiolas contract doesn’t get renewed either. We should’ve got John Garrison while he was available.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider

Saw @ShortSideOption share this...

Amazing Satterfield leaves and USCjr is tearing it up on offense now.

So I definitely think it’s too early to go one way or the other on our OC, but…

1) Rattler struggled until the last couple games last year

2) Satt claims he was calling plays BUT if he was and the offense was finally getting figured out, I think they would have put up much more of a fight to keep him than they did

3) Tough to blame him for what I’ve seen from Sims the first two games as our turnovers went from 8 in 2 games to 1 in 2 games, but our offense looks very pedestrian.

Jury still out but my South Carolina friend is just pelting me with “I told you so’s” early on.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I will continue to say this. I don't know if Satterfield is good. I think his historical record gives people a lot of reason to be concerned that he can get the offense to where it needs to go to compete where we want to compete. But it's 33% into his first season as the OC and we aren't exactly that 2023 Dolphins at skill positions at the moment

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Too early to tell. USC Jr has a very experienced P5 QB, we have HH

600 of USC Jrs yards came against Furman.

Nebraska is tied for 35th in RZ conversion percentage, USC Jr is tied for 53rd (but it is very early).

The two games post-Sims we have two fewer TOs than USC Jr

Dowell inherited an offense that averaged 32.2 ppg last year. Satt inherited and offense that averaged 22.6 last year, 4.5 of which was scored by Trey Palmer.

USC Jr is actually scoring 4 ppg less than last year and has dropped from 40th to 71st in scoring.

Sample size is too small.

Dowell clearly has more to worth with, IMO

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds