Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lettuce discuss Angel Reese (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Fs0l-iZXgAECq2_

I thought the first one was funny... The second time was kinda cringe.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I don’t really care. I just hate the fact we turn every thing black vs white. Rivalry’s help build sports. Bird vs Magic hated each other in college. If the women’s basketball game wants to grow, this will help.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I don’t really care. I just hate the fact we turn every thing black vs white. Rivalry’s help build sports. Bird vs Magic hated each other in college. If the women’s basketball game wants to grow, this will help.
Exactly, shit, some are trying to make this about her being a woman vs a man... allegedly

Last edited:

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
They both were talking shit...who cares. It happens, it's college. They're grown ass women. Clark didn't give a shit, and the way she carries herself, she probably deserves it. If I have one criticism, it would probably be the taking it to excess. Following Clark and still rubbing it in as the game ended. But whatever.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Why was she not celebrating with her team? That was weird. The AAU culture sucks.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Not surprised Cockeye fans got triggered & now the whole thing has blown up. Same fans that went apeshit on Brandon walker & tried to keep the heroes trophy from our guys. No class.

Reese is why I find women’s basketball so boring. Find the tallest most athletic chick to get 15 points 10 boards & their only post move is shuffling their feet & bank it in. Caitlyn Clark will have the last laugh in the WNBA & cash in on Nike/State Farm ads

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Not surprised Cockeye fans got triggered & now the whole thing has blown up. Same fans that went apeshit on Brandon walker & tried to keep the heroes trophy from our guys. No class.

Reese is why I find women’s basketball so boring. Find the tallest most athletic chick to get 15 points 10 boards & their only post move is shuffling their feet & bank it in. Caitlyn Clark will have the last laugh in the WNBA & cash in on Nike/State Farm ads

I don't really disagree.... I can't watch women's basketball, just too boring. No need to say more about it really.

But if memory serves from what I read (didn't watch the game), Reese had 25 pts, 24 rbs and 6 blocks. Or something around those numbers. Not too shabby. And that Caitlin girl is obviously very good. Both will be in the WNBA and probably both be good players there.

As far as the shit-talking stuff, it has gone over board and trickled down to youth sports. But whatever, it's sports, just a game. The uproar some seem to be making of it all is also over the top probably. Everything is exagerrated in the social media era IMO.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t really give a shit but do find it funny that some people don’t seem to see a difference between trash talk and following your opponent around the court talking shit after you’ve won.

Fuck cockeyes though

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds