Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lettuce discuss Colorado's recruiting tactics (1 Viewer)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
No it definitely counts unfortunately.
But there’s no real baseline of how good a team is or isn’t. You’re taking the smallest possible sample size and jizzing over it.
Is TCU actually good again? Does Minnesota have a top 10 D again? Did Jeff Sims regress so much he’s now the worst version of himself. Is TCU’s defense better and Sanders a Heisman candidate? Or is it the same D that allowed Tanner Mordicai to throw for almost 400 yards?

You’re basing everything off assumptions right now, people over react to week 1 every year
So a person can’t watch the games and make assumptions based on their observations? I’ve been watching college football for 20+ years and i follow it very closely. Is every football pundit in the country wrong right now for saying Colorado looked good?

I can’t talk to a guy who said Ben Brahmer is not a D1 tight end so please just buzz off. You’ve really showed your football prowess on here this weekend. “Sanders can’t throw the deep ball” *520 yards and multiple deep balls later*

Who you taking on saturday?? Please get back to me so i can bet the exact opposite.

Herbie

Quarterback
So a person can’t watch the games and make assumptions based on their observations? I’ve been watching college football for 20+ years and i follow it very closely. Is every football pundit in the country wrong right now for saying Colorado looked good?

I can’t talk to a guy who said Ben Brahmer is not a D1 tight end so please just buzz off. You’ve really showed your football prowess on here this weekend. “Sanders can’t throw the deep ball” *520 yards and multiple deep balls later*

Who you taking on saturday?? Please get back to me so i can bet the exact opposite.
Colorado

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
No it definitely counts unfortunately.
But there’s no real baseline of how good a team is or isn’t. You’re taking the smallest possible sample size and jizzing over it.
Is TCU actually good again? Does Minnesota have a top 10 D again? Did Jeff Sims regress so much he’s now the worst version of himself. Is TCU’s defense better and Sanders a Heisman candidate? Or is it the same D that allowed Tanner Mordicai to throw for almost 400 yards?

You’re basing everything off assumptions right now, people over react to week 1 every year
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I was disappointed in losing. If Nebraska W/L ruins you you should really take an inventory on life.
I get it, i just like nebraska football that much more than you. We cant all be casuals.

I can compartmentalize being emotionally wrecked by a football game and still be happy with my life. Nebraska football is just part of my life.

Lucky its only for 3 months and then we can go back to people like you telling me how great we are for 9

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I get it, i just like nebraska football that much more than you. We cant all be casuals.

I can compartmentalize being emotionally wrecked by a football game and still be happy with my life. Nebraska football is just part of my life.

Lucky its only for 3 months and then we can go back to people like you telling me how great we are for 9
Can you? You seem like a very angry person. Like year round.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
From now on it will be nothing but “oh well try again next time” and positivity from me. Just call me Husker Pete. I know how triggered you mental midgets get by negativity on a husker football message board.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
From now on it will be nothing but “oh well try again next time” and positivity from me. Just call me Husker Pete. I know how triggered you mental midgets get by negativity on a husker football message board.
This sounds very angry. You're going to have to work harder on faking being happy.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
This sounds very angry. You're going to have to work harder on faking being happy.
Benhart n boyz gonna ram it up that Colorado DL ass on saturday. Absolute dominate the line of scrimmage. We may rush for 500. GBFR

They’ll be moving like 47 yr old fat office dudes by the time we done with em #gbr

Herbie

Quarterback
Benhart n boyz gonna ram it up that Colorado DL ass on saturday. Absolute dominate the line of scrimmage. We may rush for 500. GBFR

They’ll be moving like 47 yr old fat office dudes by the time we done with em #gbr
It’s possible my man. Look at how shitty the Colorado defense has graded out, especially against the run and the front 7
IMG_3624.jpegIMG_3623.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3625.jpeg
    IMG_3625.jpeg
    527.8 KB · Views: 2

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds