Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I really need to start trolling 247 more

Never even visited.
They often do have better information than RSS, because not only are Schaef et al. as well-connected as Deab et al., but they have guys like Fong stopping by and offering insights. It took a lot of getting used to not to reflexively boo national guys coming on a board.

They often do have better information than RSS, because not only are Schaef et al. as well-connected as Deab et al., but they have guys like Fong stopping by and offering insights. It took a lot of getting used to not to reflexively boo national guys coming on a board.
Wish my RRS didn’t just auto renew. Maybe I’ll try em out anyway.

Wish my RRS didn’t just auto renew. Maybe I’ll try em out anyway.
This place has made it a slightly different calculus for me, because their board has nothing on RSS, even in its current manifestation. Having tPB might make RSS less a thumb on the scale.

I also, for whatever reason, have some loyalty to Rivals, because I've been on the Nebraska site there (HI/HOL) for the majority of time since 2002. I was briefly on Scout back in the Callahan years, but only joined 247 a few years ago when I noticed they had a lot of breaking information.

You probably don't need both these days. I think if you stick around here, it's probably safe to ditch HOL and have a 247 account, because everything worthwhile (either information or humor or Deabing) originating there will work its way over here. Not quite the same certainty with Husker247.

This place has made it a slightly different calculus for me, because their board has nothing on RSS, even in its current manifestation. Having tPB might make RSS less a thumb on the scale.

I also, for whatever reason, have some loyalty to Rivals, because I've been on the Nebraska site there (HI/HOL) for the majority of time since 2002. I was briefly on Scout back in the Callahan years, but only joined 247 a few years ago when I noticed they had a lot of breaking information.

You probably don't need both these days. I think if you stick around here, it's probably safe to ditch HOL and have a 247 account, because everything worthwhile (either information or humor or Deabing) originating there will work its way over here. Not quite the same certainty with Husker247.
I logged on to Huskerboard.com yesterday to try to steal some members and saw I’ve had an account since 2005

Liberalism from excess saucing

Yeah I obviously plan on sticking around here unless I get too sauced and people can’t handle sauced liberals on here. I literally get nothing from RSS any more because they bring nothing of substance. Game day threads are more fun on here.

Yeah I obviously plan on sticking around here unless I get too sauced and people can’t handle sauced liberals on here. I literally get nothing from RSS any more because they bring nothing of substance. Game day threads are more fun on here.
I can’t stand you but I survive

He's either the most miserable human being ever or a pretty well-executed troll job. He really gets folks RILED over there with the incessant, often quite stupid pessimism.
I used to think that he was just a troll but after reading his posts for over six months I am convinced that he is just that miserable of a person.

Liberal?!?!

giphy.gif

Think of the "entertainment value" you'd be giving up if you ever bailed on the RS of S ........ 😎

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back