Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Have you watched Dune 2 yet? (2 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
He was 100% all in on the Elf princess pussy.
Hell Yeah Cmt GIF by Redneck Island

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thanks for bring that up.

Anyone else think the last year's D&D movie was good? I really enjoyed it and if they get the core cast back for the next one, I will probably end up watching it.

Was good. Funny inside jokes for dnd players too not that id be that nerdy

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I liked it more than I thought I would.
This is where I landed, too. I didn’t know it was going to be a comedy. Even my wife liked it and she was completely against me making her watch it.

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Great movie. Very different from the book which was expected. Only 1 change i was not cool with

they made Chani way too much of a Lib

betsch

Safety
Got my tickets for Saturday morning!

As far as book versus the movies, I gotta admit, that most books as source material really have a hard time going to movies. Lord of the Rings, for example, had plenty good content cut and now the three movies are regarded as one of the best trilogies of all times.

For example, you get good cases like LotR, The Last of Us, and Dune for good adaptions. Then you have the bad ones like the Halo series on Paramount+ that totally suck ass. And they had books and videos games to use as source material.
That's what I HATE about directors. You have all of these great books or movies that are already established (Star Wars, The Witcher, LOTR, Halo etc) and instead of using what is already loved and there, they have to try and put their own little spin on it and mess it up. It is already popular for a reason, don't mess with it!!!

betsch

Safety
Thanks for bring that up.

Anyone else think the last year's D&D movie was good? I really enjoyed it and if they get the core cast back for the next one, I will probably end up watching it.
I'm a big D&D nerd and had very low expectations. It was better than what I thought it would be. Like others have said, lots of inside D&D jokes which I liked. I want a real D&D movie though with good actors. The second D&D movie they made was close, the acting and special effects were just a little subpar.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds