Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Most watched teams in 2021 (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Michigan State surprises me. Just think if we were winning. SMH

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I do wonder methodologically about whether teams in the Big Ten, e.g. Purdoodoo, is artificially high because they play lots of teams who have really large fanbases.

But even then, it's also a testament to the top tier of the Big Tens drawing power that it pulls up the middle

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I do wonder methodologically about whether teams in the Big Ten, e.g. Purdoodoo, is artificially high because they play lots of teams who have really large fanbases.

But even then, it's also a testament to the top tier of the Big Tens drawing power that it pulls up the middle
Also time slots and network proliferation. There's no way that Purdue is drawing more viewers than Tennessee without all of these factors.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also time slots and network proliferation. There's no way that Purdue is drawing more viewers than Tennessee without all of these factors.
That's a good point. Lots of SEC teams get the ESPN2 Saturday night slot which is usually against the most watched game of the week

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds