Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Breaking news

The people in this video are not actors.

Wait so is it real or not?

Isn’t that guy a comedian?

I’m getting Lincoln Project vibes

Am I being trolled?

13ecde821c05701b7e5c5ff6e5d972ed

The guy interviewing them is a comedian. Everything they said lined up with the FB group(s).

Wow. I knew Aaron Rogers was a weirdo freak but I had no idea he was this bad.

Why isn’t this a bigger deal that Rogers is in this Q Facebook group?

Also, who the hell even still has Facebook? That’s a red flag alone.

I only know this reference cuz he gets made fun of on twitter.

Is he part of Joe Rohan’s podcast?
Joe Rogan* and don't think so other than maybe as a guest. Rogan's podcast isn't as bad as people make it out to he imo. He brings on some crazies for sure but his shows with other comedians are usually good. His stand up is hilarious.

Wow. I knew Aaron Rogers was a weirdo freak but I had no idea he was this bad.

Why isn’t this a bigger deal that Rogers is in this Q Facebook group?

Also, who the hell even still has Facebook? That’s a red flag alone.
People are just calling Rodgers Q because of being anti vaxx. They're not necessarily synonymous. I don't know if Rodgers is Q or not.

The gif Jones guy

Had no idea he was on Rohan’s podcast.

I know Jim Jefferies is a comedian
Actually I'm not sure if Alex Jones ever was on Rogans podcast. I guess it wouldn't surprise me but not sure.

FTR, I do enjoy Rogans podcast most of the time. He did some good stuff about UFOs and has some really good guests on to talk fitness.

People are just calling Rodgers Q because of being anti vaxx. They're not necessarily synonymous. I don't know if Rodgers is Q or not.
It was mentioned that he (Rodgers) had some Q-like talking points in his ESPN interview.

are you one of the midwits who bought the "ivermectin is a horse dewormer" talking point?
I don't think most people have a problem with people using Ivermectin (which is mostly used as an antiparasitic for humans and animals) to treat Covid. Unfortunately, though some people legitimately did take horse dewormer that has Ivermectin in it to treat Covid and became very ill from it. For instance, one of my mom's business associates (who is a very intelligent person and who has run her own very successful business for years) took it when she had Covid and became very ill and had to be hospitalized. Just the other day my mom was having coffee with my cousin who is a local businessman and some acquaintances of his stopped to see how my cousin and his wife were doing (his wife has been sick with Covid) and preceded to tell my cousin how they knew a lady that had figured out just the right amount of horse dewormer to take to help with Covid symptoms but not make use you sick from taking it.

Last edited:
There is a good documentary on Q on hbo where they basically out the creators of Q and get into their manipulation. It’s a father and son combo who are complete nerds.
I always thought "Q" was just a couple of guys setting back laughing their asses off while trying to see what kind of crazy shit they could come up with next for the Q-cumbers to believe.

I always thought "Q" was just a couple of guys setting back laughing their asses off while trying to see what kind of crazy shit they could come up with next for the Qcumbers to believe.
I think it was a game to them, but they were complete nerds. It’s pretty obvious it was the father and son combo who started it.

I always thought "Q" was just a couple of guys setting back laughing their asses off while trying to see what kind of crazy shit they could come up with next for the Q-cumbers to believe.

I think it was more of a grift than a troll

I think it was a game to them, but they were complete nerds. It’s pretty obvious it was the father and son combo who started it.

I can’t believe so many people have Facebook still.

I deleted mine in 2010. I can’t imagine being in a Facebook group with somebody like Rogers tho, that would be wild.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back