Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Breaking news (1 Viewer)

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
What is happening here? Somebody catch a case of da herpes?
People are now worshipping him because he’s pulling all the run of the mill QTardisms and adding the woe-is-me “im getting cancelled and I’m gonna complain about it during this 28 minute interview with ESPN and getting weekly interviews with Pat McAfee”

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Aaron continues to piss/cum all over the liberal faggits in America and on this god damn board. Fuck you all and may you burn in hell
I’m starting to think Aaron might be a liberal for fist bumping Jimmy G during the game.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's really not. You'll find a bunch of the morons on Twitter and FB. You can agree or disagree with the douchebag part. That's jmo. Rodgers getting tons of simple-minded new fans is fact.
Pretty remarkable how many people did a 180 on him being a douche as soon as he turned into a super mega douche.

I for one only give a shit about him being good at football because I don't adopt my worldviews from celebrities.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
So glad that douchebag lost. Biggest douchebag in the history of the NFL. He doesn't get vaccinated and becomes a hero to many. How simple minded those people are.
I don’t care about the not vaccinated and being a hero part. I thought he was a douche how he skirted around if he had the vaccine from the start. He made it sound like he was vaccinated when he wasn’t. Just be a man and say you’re not without making some excuse you’re allergic to it when you do come down with covid.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds