Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Breaking news

Reread my post. I really don’t care that he’s not vaccinated.

I didn't have a problem reading or understanding your post, I simply do not understand (or know) what you are referring to.
(regarding the part of your post that I bolded/underlined in my reply)

I didn't have a problem reading or understanding your post, I simply do not understand (or know) what you are referring to.
(regarding the part of your post that I bolded/underlined in my reply)
Conspiracy shit- “shadow banning”, dropping “pedophiles” into every conversation possible. Just a few examples of very “Q” talking points.

“Are they censoring terrorists or pedophiles? Criminals who have Twitter profiles? No, they're censoring people, and they're shadow-banning people who have dissenting opinions about vaccines. Why is that? Is that because Pfizer cleared $33 billion last year and Big Pharma has more lobbyists in Washington than senators and representatives combined?”

Also the rallying cries about cancel culture are so ridiculous.

Conspiracy shit- “shadow banning”, dropping “pedophiles” into every conversation possible. Just a few examples of very “Q” talking points.

“Are they censoring terrorists or pedophiles? Criminals who have Twitter profiles? No, they're censoring people, and they're shadow-banning people who have dissenting opinions about vaccines. Why is that? Is that because Pfizer cleared $33 billion last year and Big Pharma has more lobbyists in Washington than senators and representatives combined?”

Also the rallying cries about cancel culture are so ridiculous.

Never have heard of this before. What is Q?

So this is why you and other Liberals have so much vitriol for Rogers?

PS: Sort of reminds me of back in the day when people would get mad about ISIS having twitter but XYZ was banned. The intel we got out of ISIS being stupid fucks using twitter was invaluable. (seriously it was the best, I wish every enemy of the USA was so stupid with opsec)

Never have heard of this before. What is Q?

Reminds me of back in the day when people would get mad about ISIS having twitter but XYZ was banned. The intel we got out of ISIS being stupid fucks using twitter was invaluable. (seriously it was the best, I wish every enemy of the USA was so stupid with opsec)
Now you’re just fuckin with me

How would you describe your level of fitness?
Eh, I’ve been in better shape in my 42 years but I’m not obese and don’t have any health conditions. Not on any medications. Don’t have high blood pressure or heart issues. Rarely get sick or go to doctor, but my kids bring home everything from daycare - like Covid.

Eh, I’ve been in better shape in my 42 years but I’m not obese and don’t have any health conditions. Not on any medications. Don’t have high blood pressure or heart issues. Rarely get sick or go to doctor, but my kids bring home everything from daycare - like Covid.
It’s just the flu so you should be fine.

It’s just the flu so you should be fine.
The point is that Joe Rogan is a gym rat who probably spends more money on his fitness and nutrition than 99% of the US population and that for him COVID probably is "just the flu" and him getting over COVID in 2 days shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

The point is that Joe Rogan is a gym rat who probably spends more money on his fitness and nutrition than 99% of the US population and that for him COVID probably is "just the flu" and him getting over COVID in 2 days shouldn't be surprising to anyone.
Obviously being relatively young and healthy (as far as we know) he was very low risk for any issues. It’s therefore more surprising that he felt the need to take treatments that have not shown any benefit.

It seems to fuck people up in somewhat random ways. At least anecdotally, some elite runners/triathletes were getting long Covid that took a long time to get over.

Obviously being relatively young and healthy (as far as we know) he was very low risk for any issues. It’s therefore more surprising that he felt the need to take treatments that have not shown any benefit.
I don't think it's surprising at all that someone with his $$$ and connections would take treatments. I doubt he just woke up and randomly decided to take ivermectin and antibodies.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back