Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Breaking news (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
You should really check out the sequel though. The Book of Mormon

No thanks, I'm all full on religion.

My parents are hardcore Evangelical

My in-Laws are Hindu or Jain ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism )

70933176.cms

artworks-000337727160-6wh05h-t500x500.jpg

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
You coronadorks better tell Malta that only unvaccinated die. I’m sure the CDC isn’t cooking the books at all here. I mean they’ve been 100% truthful so far and haven’t been caught in any lies

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You coronadorks better tell Malta that only unvaccinated die. I’m sure the CDC isn’t cooking the books at all here. I mean they’ve been 100% truthful so far and haven’t been caught in any lies

Wtf are you trying to say? They’re making people get vaccinated. How does that = vaccinated people die?

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG

You bring up more Rona threads than anyone I know, Tone. Therefore I’d consider you a CoronaDork.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wtf are you trying to say? They’re making people get vaccinated. How does that = vaccinated people die?
Clearly he's saying only unvaccinated people die but that's not correct @B1G_10_Tony There are cases of vaccinated people too. Just much less.

You have to pay attention to the percent vaccinated too Tone. I just saw a video that said 60% of military members that are hospitalized for covid are vaccinated. Like that was a bad thing for vaccinated. Problem is 98% of the military is vaccinated. So even though 60% sounds bad its actually really good. Cause it means 40% are unvaccinated and they're only 2% of the population.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Clearly he's saying only unvaccinated people die but that's not correct @B1G_10_Tony There are cases of vaccinated people too. Just much less.

You have to pay attention to the percent vaccinated too Tone. I just saw a video that said 60% of military members that are hospitalized for covid are vaccinated. Like that was a bad thing for vaccinated. Problem is 98% of the military is vaccinated. So even though 60% sounds bad its actually really good. Cause it means 40% are unvaccinated and they're only 2% of the population.
Numbers are hard though Jim. It’s more fun to pretend to understand things and get angry about them.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Anytime anyone uses percentages to defend their argument it's a smart idea to take a little deeper look into the data.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds