Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Insideher News (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So some more info on this. The two parties involved had kind of an impressive strategy to keep this under wraps.

Just like any other team traveling together, most of the rooms reserved by the team would be in the same area of the hotel. He would come up with a problem with his room that would require a new room and would be in a different area of the hotel than the rest of the team. She would come up with excuses to be away from the team, meeting up with friends or former teammates in whatever city they were traveling to, then she'd go to his room. Teammates got suspicious, ended up getting a key to his room, and have her on video in his bed. They lured him out of the room by asking him to come to the lobby of the hotel.
I heard they had proof. I didn't know what it was.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
So some more info on this. The two parties involved had kind of an impressive strategy to keep this under wraps.

Just like any other team traveling together, most of the rooms reserved by the team would be in the same area of the hotel. He would come up with a problem with his room that would require a new room and would be in a different area of the hotel than the rest of the team. She would come up with excuses to be away from the team, meeting up with friends or former teammates in whatever city they were traveling to, then she'd go to his room. Teammates got suspicious, ended up getting a key to his room, and have her on video in his bed. They lured him out of the room by asking him to come to the lobby of the hotel.
confirmed

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
breaking news GIF

I know this is going to shock everyone but consider the rumors confirmed on Coach giving all his Love to Scoggin. Rest of the girls are pissed off at Scoggin too and wouldn't play if either one of them were part of the team going forward. Personally I wasn't sure why she was being booted. Guess it was a team decision.
*Busting InsideHer News

There I fixed it for you.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds