Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Breaking news

I don't think it's surprising at all that someone with his $$$ and connections would take treatments. I doubt he just woke up and randomly decided to take ivermectin and antibodies.
Nah he “does his own research” of course.

Nah he “does his own research” of course.
Or more likely he just calls up the scientists and doctors he has been interviewing for over a decade and asks them, which is what anyone with $$$ and connections and an IQ over 70 would do

It seems to fuck people up in somewhat random ways. At least anecdotally, some elite runners/triathletes were getting long Covid that took a long time to get over.
My youngest tested positive 13 days ago and still having symptoms. Oldest tested positive a couple days later and never had symptoms. I’ve had similar symptoms to the youngest. Wife never had any symptoms.

I wish Rogan would tell me what he did to get over Covid in 2 days. I’ve had it for almost 2 weeks now and still feel like shit.
He took the antibodies. They definitely work. I’ve known multiple people who took them and it turned them around in 24 hours. He probably didn’t even need them, but when you have his money and resources why not get them right away.

He took the antibodies. They definitely work. I’ve known multiple people who took them and it turned them around in 24 hours. He probably didn’t even need them, but when you have his money why not get them right away.
Yeah those work pretty well. Unfortunately really hard to find at the moment since the more commonly used formulations like Regeneron don’t work against Omicron

Yeah those work pretty well. Unfortunately really hard to find at the moment since the more commonly used formulations like Regeneron don’t work against Omicron
I’ve heard that. Luckily omicron isn’t as bad as the first two main variants.

Never have heard of this before. What is Q?
You've seriously never heard of Q before?

To your earlier point I already thought Rodgers was a douchebag so I probably didn't notice the negative reaction to his unvaccinated as much as the positive. Either way it's silly that topic would change opinions of him. It's silly it got as much press as it did. I'm certain his reaction to the press was douchey though. Since he's douchey.

To your earlier point I already thought Rodgers was a douchebag so I probably didn't notice the negative reaction to his unvaccinated as much as the positive. Either way it's silly that topic would change opinions of him. It's silly it got as much press as it did. I'm certain his reaction to the press was douchey though. Since he's douchey.

Thank you for actually answering me, everybody else is treating me not being a Joe Rohan fan like I’m trolling.

I have no idea what Q is, I only know Joe Rohan has a podcast. I don’t even know why he is famous, I think he used to be a UFC fighter or something?

I will be honest that I didn’t know Rodgers was dropping Q tidbits. I just knew about the vaccine stuff.

Thank you for actually answering me, everybody else is treating me not being a Joe Rohan fan like I’m trolling.

I have no idea what Q is, I only know Joe Rohan has a podcast. I don’t even know why he is famous, I think he used to be a UFC fighter or something?
Q anon. Have a buddy that is full blown Q so have seen several recruiting videos and even joined a FB Q group to lurk on. It's basically an extreme right group that thought Trump was brought in to battle against an ancient evil Kabal that runs the world. One of the Kabals main sources of income is child trafficking. When I say ancient that's a bit relative as many of the alleged higher ups are democrats and others that made their money in the U.S. yet they're obviously connected to China, Russia, etc. It's really too bad they shut the FB groups down because they were absolutely hilariously over the top.

Q anon. Have a buddy that is full blown Q so have seen several recruiting videos and even joined a FB Q group to lurk on. It's basically an extreme right group that thought Trump was brought in to battle against an ancient evil Kabal that runs the world. One of the Kabals main sources of income is child trafficking. When I say ancient that's a bit relative as many of the alleged higher ups are democrats and others that made their money in the U.S. yet they're obviously connected to China, Russia, etc. It's really too bad they shut the FB groups down because they were absolutely hilariously over the top.
There is a good documentary on Q on hbo where they basically out the creators of Q and get into their manipulation. It’s a father and son combo who are complete nerds.

Yikes

Never heard of it before.

Sounds crazy.

Wait so Aaron Rogers is in this Facebook group called Q? That’s what @ThomOsborneMD is talking about?

Don't forget about the cabal smuggling children in Ikea cabinets and Hilliary running the pedo shop in the basement of that pizza place in DC.
Would take all day to list everything associated with Q but yes the cheese pizza was a big part of the child trafficking. I think some crazy shot up a pizza shop because he thought he was taking down child traffickers.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back