Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Breaking news (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
How fucking old do you guys think @God is a Husker is? My 67 year old aunt has never owned a TV and she knows what Q is.

@Jim14510 get back to work.

Everyone knows what Q is. God is a Husker is just messing around.

No sane person follows Q

die-hard-smiling.gif

jpeg.jpg

sorry @Jim14510 you were collateral damage

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Actually I'm not sure if Alex Jones ever was on Rogans podcast. I guess it wouldn't surprise me but not sure.

FTR, I do enjoy Rogans podcast most of the time. He did some good stuff about UFOs and has some really good guests on to talk fitness.

He was on a long time ago, at least once, and it was hilarious. I used to listen to every single one of his episodes.

Personally I quit listening in like 2017 or 2018 ish which was before really he seriously got into pseudo medicine and politics. Almost all the episodes at one point would circle back to him talking about how we shouldn't just have one president or him talking about drugs. He had some really interesting thoughts on both topics but it just got tired. The first hundred times you listen to it, it's ok, the second hundred is annoying, etc, etc. His first like 1,200 episodes were solid and that's about when I quit listening on a regular basis.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I thought maybe he was working on dial up out there in the boonies.

Never had dial up but from August 2019-through-November 2019 we had no internet until Nextech (bet you have never even heard of them) built another 4 towers and our place in the country could finally get internet. (they had told us it would be done in September so that’s why no internet at the place didn’t bother us when buying)

Then from November 2019-through-April 2021 we only had 50mpbs speed (fastest we could get) and it cost a whopping $158/mo…. but at least we had internet.

We moved to to the big city (McCook) from bum fuck NWKS and in May 2021 got 300mpbs internet for $80/mo. The area finally got fiber in October so now we have 500mpbs speed internet for only $90/mo.

TL;DR I have fiber internet now.
Run the Damn Fiber @Link-

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Never had dial up but from August 2019-through-November 2019 we had no internet until Nextech (bet you have never even heard of them) built another 4 towers and our place in the country could finally get internet. (they had told us it would be done in September so that’s why no internet at the place didn’t bother us when buying)

Then from November 2019-through-April 2021 we only had 50mpbs speed (fastest we could get) and it cost a whopping $158/mo…. but at least we had internet.

We moved to to the big city (McCook) from bum fuck NWKS and in May 2021 got 300mpbs internet for $80/mo. The area finally got fiber in October so now we have 500mpbs speed internet for only $90/mo.

I bet Jim hits the nextech classifieds for farm equipment daily

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member

That’s insane for 50mb… Jesus. Probably could’ve filed a complaint with the FCC, but at least you’ve got wayyy better now.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He was on a long time ago, at least once, and it was hilarious. I used to listen to every single one of his episodes.

Personally I quit listening in like 2017 or 2018 ish which was before really he seriously got into pseudo medicine and politics. Almost all the episodes at one point would circle back to him talking about how we shouldn't just have one president or him talking about drugs. He had some really interesting thoughts on both topics but it just got tired. The first hundred times you listen to it, it's ok, the second hundred is annoying, etc, etc. His first like 1,200 episodes were solid and that's about when I quit listening on a regular basis.
A 1200 episode run before turning into unintelligible crap is quite good.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I bet Jim hits the nextech classifieds for farm equipment daily

A company in Hays KS with a revenue over $30 million and they largely have no flash/public attention. Just keep their head down, and survive in an industry of big boys. I bet 99% of people East of Salina have never heard of them.

I know 2 Attorneys who worked on big dust up Nextech got into with the IRS over a depreciation calculation fuck up. You would have been pulling your hair out dealing with this @Jim14510 I'm talking incorrect original values with several years worth of annual depreciations based on those faulty values in like 15 different counties, all different kinds of equipment and LEST WE FORGET the fucking Tax Code changed bigly with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. So in the middle of going back in time and reviewing/recalculating years worth of shit you have to stop and change because of the new depreciation rules. Was told it was a 2,000+ billable hour job. (for reference: I was averaging 1,300-1,400 billable hours a year. So thats like almost a full years worth of work for 2 tax attorneys for 1 client.... *insert make it rain gifs here*)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds