Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter/X Official "Let's all laugh at Deion/Colorado thread"

You're gonna have to get a lot more petty, or you'll never make it as a sports fan.

I have not yet begun to gloat.
What is more petty than responding with "I'm sorry - who did we play last saturday?"

Think Mad Men GIF

you know it’s kind of funny how most of the national stories coming out about the game are more about how bad Colorado looked than about how good Nebraska looked. Like another poster was talking about the hype train (not sure if that was this thread or the 40 other Colorado based threads on tPB lol) for Nebraska, for right now I’m ok with slowing the hype train a bit until after conference games start at the earliest. The second half showed we still have some work to do on offense regardless of the penalties that reduced the score. Pass protection against sCUm should have been a little better than it was and I think a couple more games it will be better. Our offense has the potential to be very good this year but I feel like they are still gelling yet and working on timing.
But even when they're talking about how bad they looked they're saying it in ways that compliment Nebraska.

A good team, a team that has a good oline/dline, Nebraska ran down their throats, etc.

This guy thinks Nebraska could challenge for the Big Ten title. Also thinks it's a very weak Big Ten this year.

Sounds kind of dumb at first, but then I think if Dylan was on last year's team we probably win 4-5 more games. Could even argue we'd only lose to Michigan. That's "challenging for" the title.

Defense appears to be as good or better this year. Not crazy to think they'll keep us in most games. But I'll wait to feel good about championship dreams until we're 7-0 and at least look competitive against Ohio State.

Seems we have a few posters that want to control what topics can be discussed and for how long. Kinda counter-intuitive for a message board doncha think?

Here’s a thought…don’t click on threads you don’t like instead of whining in said threads.

Colorado Colorado Colorado.

Seems we have a few posters that want to control what topics can be discussed and for how long. Kinda counter-intuitive for a message board doncha think?

Here’s a thought…don’t click on threads you don’t like instead of whining in said threads.

Is Big Tone part of the censorship industrial complex?

Speaking of Colorado the salty tears on social media taste so fucking good. It's like wine. It's only going to get better with age. The dessert is when Prime tucks tail and bolts and CU "fans" go back to not caring at all. I am going to watch and savor every single Colorado loss hoping to be watching when they finally start swinging at each other on the sideline. I give it a real high chance of happening at some point this season.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back