Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter/X Official "Let's all laugh at Deion/Colorado thread"

@BradWesley beat me to it.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦¬
"Now Shilo's out! That means Davis, you're up! Your momma has had plenty of trains run on her, so you should understand that next-man-up mentality!"
🀣 🀣 πŸ˜†

Last edited:
Deion Hater-in-Chief, Jason Whitlock

Whoa! 30:13 mark. Is that Keyshawn Johnson Jr. I spy? There's someone I did not expect to encounter in this thread. Or this website. Or this calendar year.

This guy thinks Nebraska could challenge for the Big Ten title. Also thinks it's a very weak Big Ten this year.

Big ten is not as strong as preseason predictions.

I would prefer to be the team that sits third & watches a USC lose to tOSU & we get into the playoff than lose to tOSU & get knocked out. The CFP will have more value in recruiting than making the conference title game.

I would prefer to be the team that sits third & watches a USC lose to tOSU & we get into the playoff than lose to tOSU & get knocked out. The CFP will have more value in recruiting than making the conference title game.
This is truth. If we make the playoffs Rhule can pick and choose his recruits. Almost guaranteed a top ten class in 2026

Honestly if anyone needs convincing just watch the Mizzou game. Pretty obvious really. That and the miraculous salty defense they played against Texas to cover the 22 point spread.that seemed like the easiest bet ever to all the suckers.
I think it was grateful web on the other board, that made an old man with a walker walking through that hole. That was a horrible night.

you know it’s kind of funny how most of the national stories coming out about the game are more about how bad Colorado looked than about how good Nebraska looked. Like another poster was talking about the hype train (not sure if that was this thread or the 40 other Colorado based threads on tPB lol) for Nebraska, for right now I’m ok with slowing the hype train a bit until after conference games start at the earliest. The second half showed we still have some work to do on offense regardless of the penalties that reduced the score. Pass protection against sCUm should have been a little better than it was and I think a couple more games it will be better. Our offense has the potential to be very good this year but I feel like they are still gelling yet and working on timing.
Dan Patrick was one of the few I've heard today that thought the focus should be on Nebraska. He said it felt like a "rebirth" of the program.

200.gif

Dan Patrick was one of the few I've heard today that thought the focus should be on Nebraska. He said it felt like a "rebirth" of the program.

That scenario would be tough to play out.

In order to be 3rd we'd have to be 10-2. In order to jump USC we'd have to have beat them. So losses to Ohio St and ?.

USC to be in the championship but only 1 loss and that loss has to be to us. So they are 11-1 with loss to us.

Then Ohio St has zero or 1 loss and then beat USC in the championship game.

That is literally the only scenario that it would work. Possible. Unlikely. I don't see us losing to anyone but Ohio St and/or USC.

Probably have to split USC and Ohio State or have like 3 opponents end up in the 18-25 range around the end of the season

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back