Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter/X Official "Let's all laugh at Deion/Colorado thread"

It is probably more likely than not we drop 1 game against Illinois, Rutgers, or Purdoodoo.

Indiana is a massive trap game. Week before OSU... On the road.... IU homecoming.... I'll be there ....

Beware.

I thought 9-3 before the season. I think that is definitely achievable. 8-4 should be our floor. 10-2 is our stretch goal and I think that would get us into the CFP.

What happened to ND this weekend should plainly tell us we should not be counting wins. One week at a time.
Marcus freeman can recruit but his entire tenure has had bad performances. That was a team that got a overrated cuz they beat aTm who’s going to take another year to get their shit together. Rhule beat that NIU team with haarberg.

That said, one week at a time & hopefully the team gets better every week.

Kenny gets it

kenny mccormick speech GIF by South Park

The only question of have is, can a HC actually throw games? I'll give you the Dublin inside kick.

Now a QB...he can ABSOLUTELY throw games. And if you wanted to see an example you could show your classroom the Jeff Sims/CU game.

I don't know that a HC in football (where there's 8 position coaches in charge of their player units) could actually throw a game without it being super obvious to the other coaches.
You'll never convince me that Sims wasn't on the take in last year's CU game. He intentionally snapped it into the motion man. He let simple shotgun snaps bounce of his hands to the ground. He botched handoffs. No way a P4 scholarship QB does that and it's not on purpose.

You'll never convince me that Sims wasn't on the take in last year's CU game. He intentionally snapped it into the motion man. He let simple shotgun snaps bounce of his hands to the ground. He botched handoffs. No way a P4 scholarship QB does that and it's not on purpose.
Nah he was a great young man and great team mate. Or so we've been told.

1726262476330.gif
Agree. He was the worst starting qb in Nebraska history, and that includes Mike Grant, but he made some decisions that looked like he had ulterior motives. His entire time here, was an absolute nightmare in which you have to seriously make an effort to be that bad.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back