Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Purdue DL Nic Scourton Twitter follows (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Saw this article. Yes the writer is just a fan and I believe an idiot (?). But I read it and now you have to.

Scourton to NU would be awesome of course, but isn't DL like the strength of our team? Seems like Rhule would want to keep developing the young DEs.

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
Saw this article. Yes the writer is just a fan and I believe an idiot (?). But I read it and now you have to.

Scourton to NU would be awesome of course, but isn't DL like the strength of our team? Seems like Rhule would want to keep developing the young DEs.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Guy who writes for that huskercorner blog is a complete retard and aggregator
I know but I was hoping the retard was on to something about the twitter follows. I want it to be true

Space Travel Ufo GIF

Unfortunately this is not happening though. It makes zero sense for us to spend a ton of NIL $$ on a one year rental DL when DL is our strongest position group on the entire team.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know but I was hoping the retard was on to something about the twitter follows. I want it to be true

Space Travel Ufo GIF

Unfortunately this is not happening though. It makes zero sense for us to spend a ton of NIL $$ on a one year rental DL when DL is our strongest position group on the entire team.
Would think if they were going to do that they would have done it with Princely.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would think if they were going to do that they would have done it with Princely.
Also I wonder how much NIL $$$ our boosters want to part with after spending whatever they did on the Dylan did.

The RB and WR spots would be positions to watch IMHO. But the guys we're rumored to be after don't appear to be too expensive. This Scourton dude is gonna be pricey.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I'll be surprised if he makes it past the TxAM visit. A bag is about to be dropped.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll be surprised if he makes it past the TxAM visit. A bag is about to be dropped.
Yeah if you see Mizzou coupled w A&M for any recruit, you know the recruit is out to get his bag.

Guy has been living on Purdue NIL $$ which has to be West Lafayette equivalent to Runza $50 per tweet twitter deals. Can't blame him for going for the bag

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Why you guys continue to think we are broke is one of the funniest things of all time. We have endless money lol

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds