Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Things that make me rage - Shitty OL Play

We ain't beating shit with the inept offense we have. It'll be the same stupid ass story all year. Dipshit mistakes, offensive stalls, D on the field too long, and they'll give up points despite playing pretty well most of the game. Sucks...Ass.
casey-anthony-4.jpg

Unfortunately the toughest downhill runner in the B1G is likely out.(indefinitely)

Hate to see a true football player go out like that.
Fortunately Beefy Bart reminded the world that Nebraska's D will fuck up if you just repeat the stretch play enough. I think it would be strong to say Fleck will get it done with a walk on, but I'd be confident going down to a 3rd stringer

We ain't beating shit with the inept offense we have. It'll be the same stupid ass story all year. Dipshit mistakes, offensive stalls, D on the field too long, and they'll give up points despite playing pretty well most of the game. Sucks...Ass.
I mean yeah I was just kidding.....they look pretty damn good.

No I think we'll still lose. Remember what Frost said not too long ago, "this team will go as far as Adrian takes it".....so not far lol
This team is defined by the QB coach. When you have 4 years to either find a QB who can pass or coach a QB to throw accurately and this is what we have now, you don't deserve to coach anymore.

This team is defined by the QB coach. When you have 4 years to either find a QB who can pass or coach a QB to throw accurately and this is what we have now, you don't deserve to coach anymore.
Mario should be have been fired last year or at the very least moved to an Analyst position with much, much less influence.

Mario should be have been fired last year or at the very least moved to an Analyst position with much, much less influence.
Yes. Anything to get a more competent coach in there.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back