Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

He's a Bernie Bro, so...

We are lucky he didn’t shoot a bunch of elected officials like Bernie bros have done in the past.
(not a terrorist tho, yea his motive was using violence to achieve a political goal but he is not a terrorist like those 1/6 people who kind of scared some people who saw the pics on Twitter)

We are lucky he didn’t shoot a bunch of elected officials like Bernie bros have done in the past.
(not a terrorist tho, yea his motive was using violence to achieve a political goal but he is not a terrorist like those 1/6 people who kind of scared some people who saw the pics on Twitter)
Lmao wtf

FCDpAMCWEAM5cSM

They've turned us into a 3rd world country. Of course we should lower our expectations of life in America and expect empty shelves going forward. WTF - this ain't post WWII Berlin, motherfuckers.
I read the article and it certainly wasn't a great read, but in general I pretty much agree with it. It's a short term problem and people should chill out, imo.

I read the article and it certainly wasn't a great read, but in general I pretty much agree with it. It's a short term problem and people should chill out, imo.

I actually partially agree with you. My point was simply highlighting how truly terrible US media is

Imagine that article if Trump was still POTUS.

How do you think the Washington Post and CNN would report the White House saying for 5 months that price increases and empty shelves are temporary and anyways they are actually a good thing! 🙂 🙌 ?

PS: also imagine that the White House had been hiding for 2 months that Trump’s secretary of transportation had been on leave and was going to return to leave. 🤷‍♂️

Articles like this give US media 0 veracity. Might as well be a DNC press release.
No wonder Dean thinks he is a big time journo.

I actually partially agree with you. My point was simply highlighting how truly terrible US media is

Imagine that article if Trump was still POTUS.

How do you think the Washington Post and CNN would report the White House saying for 5 months that price increases and empty shelves are temporary and anyways they are actually a good thing! 🙂 🙌 ?

PS: also imagine that the White House had been hiding for 2 months that Trump’s secretary of transportation had been on leave and was going to return to leave. 🤷‍♂️

Articles like this give US media 0 veracity. Might as well be a DNC press release.
No wonder Dean thinks he is a big time journo.
Eh, it was an opinion piece. That's what that section is for...either running defense for your guy or going on the offense against their guy. I don't really take major media outlets very seriously... especially their opinion pages, so I can't get too fired up about it...if Trump was President right now, he'd be getting the action too.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back