Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

Lotus was the shit... The Godfather of all spreadsheet programs!
I learned on Lotus also.

Lotus - the first wife that's 40 plus, gained a bunch of weight, doesn't have a job and bitches about everything including when you want to have sex. Comfortable though.

Excel - 30 years old, super hot, super tight, body, fun to hang out with, has a good job and loves taking it in the ass.

Google sheets - 22 year old that looks like the 30 year old but too stupid to have a conversation with, underachieving at work, fucks when you want but you know she's fucking around. You just haven't caught her yet.

Watching my calls I bought earlier today rip

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

My SPY calls paid off big today. The biggest win I've had in a while. I needed it though, the past week has been brutal. Lost my ass on Twitter calls

Yeah sold out of everything... Was long $AMD, $MSFT and TSLA.

Turned around and jumped in this trade

That guy usually has really good call outs on twitter. I've got a couple of people I follow for their watch lists and if it hits those levels with a retest and 9/21 cross + VWAP above/below the position I want to take, I jump in. Has been pretty successful so far.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back