Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

FSLBIURWYAEiVnF

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/o...nd-funders-have-stopped-believing-11651726349

office-spacethe-bobs.gif
10.25%?!? Nutty.

My portfolio is running pretty hot right now. I am looking to trim and wait for another pull back.

What do you guys think of Sam Adams? Had a really bad earnings call, but stock seemed to have settled and trading sideways.

@Savedatmoney

Also, caught $CRWD at 232 a couple weeks ago.... 275 today... I will take that.
$CRWD made money on some of this (trimmed on the last pop), but what a wild ride the last month has been.

Seen on Reddit:

"Tell me where the bottom is."
"Get on Grindr and simply ask ‘top or bottom’. You’ll know your answer real quick."
"How do you know?"
"Because the market is clapping my cheeks son."

Found a way to spin zone any Grindr charges on the credit card.

“Honey I was just buying and selling the stock I swear.”

• Shocked!!
Reactions: Toe

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back