Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

I've actually had more blow jobs from the wife in the last couple years than the first 19.

dd0.jpg

You been lifting? Making your body look like a scrumptious snack? Tell me your secrets.
Definitely not this. I worked out for the 2nd time this week today.1st time in quite a while I've made it past once in a week. Her exercising and being in shape is more important.

I think I speak for everybody ITT when I say we don’t give a fuck about the stock market or business or Biden just tell us how to get our wife’s to blow us more often
I'm not really sure tbh. Have to take into consideration it wasnt a big number to overcome. Maybe a couple a year. Had kids pretty much right away after getting married and the youngest is 11 now. That and her having a pretty low key job working from home means she isn't exhausted at night.

I don't think it's anything I'm doing. If anything I'm less attentive. Maybe thats the secret. Or maybe @B1G_10_Tony is right and she feels bad for fucking around (not really). Think the kid/work thing is the main reason.

Tied with 1970 for the worst first four months of the year since WWII.

I've roughly broken even with my utilities and gold funds, other than that everything sucks everywhere.

Only thing I've made money on is a couple trades.... Xom calls, tesla calls, tqqq trade, amd calls and a few others.

You guys buying any ActivisionBlizzard? Microsoft has a deal to buy them for $95 a share. It is trading at $77. Also, Buffett just bought 10% of the company.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back