Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

You guys buying any ActivisionBlizzard? Microsoft has a deal to buy them for $95 a share. It is trading at $77. Also, Buffett just bought 10% of the company.
Actually yes, I have a small position I opened in February and have basically been watching it try and break even since, lol(even still with the Buffett news). I feel pretty good about long term and obviously with Buffett and Boys being nearly a 10% holder, I'm feeling even better about it, lol.

@BingoDingo

View attachment 9320

This is maybe the dumbest person I've met in person or online and he rekt you (allegedly). Embarrassing (allegedly).
Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

One of the funniest work meetings I've ever been in was when the company I was working for told the Accounting and Finance team that we were transitioning from Microsoft Office to Google Suite and that they would no longer have MS Excel. I literally thought one of the staff accountants was gonna punch out Data Integration guy... hilarious.

One of the funniest work meetings I've ever been in was when the company I was working for told the Accounting and Finance team that we were transitioning from Microsoft Office to Google Suite and that they would no longer have MS Excel. I literally thought one of the staff accountants was gonna punch out Data Integration guy... hilarious.
Excel in Google suite sucks. Still should have beat him senseless.

50 point interest rate hike and stocks jump, apparently because Powell said that 75 point (or larger) hikes aren't currently under serious consideration.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back