Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Star Wars (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Decided to start watch movies from series’ I’ve never seen before. Just watched all the MCU movies in order up to Endgame over the last month and a half or so. Offseason shit. Anyway, never seen any of the Star Wars movies, never really been into it.

Is it worth it? Hard to get into? What
Order does someone watch them in?

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Decided to start watch movies from series’ I’ve never seen before. Just watched all the MCU movies in order up to Endgame over the last month and a half or so. Offseason shit. Anyway, never seen any of the Star Wars movies, never really been into it.

Is it worth it? Hard to get into? What
Order does someone watch them in?
Start with the first one. If you don't like it stop watching.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
It's a solid series. The original is obviously the best, but Revenge of the Sith is pretty good too (episode 3). If you new trilogy isn't super enjoyable if you are a big fan of Star Wars...better for the casual fan.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I should have added Disney Plus has all the MCU movies in chronological order. Have not looked at the Star Wars section and am not near a TV at the moment. Is it same setup with Star Wars on Disney Plus?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Without having the nostalgia factor, you're probably going to think most of it is trash. If you know nothing about the story and are committed to doing it just watch it all in chronological order. If you want to give yourself a chance of liking it.

7,8,9 are three of the worst movies ever made

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s incredibly hard to fap to Princess Leia knowing that she’s dead IRL. Not impossible, just difficult.
Amazon Original Humor GIF by Catastrophe

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
1-3
Solo
Rogue one
4-6
Mandalorian
Book of boba
7-9
I don’t have an opinion on your order, but I would skip The Book of Boba Fett. It was absolute trash. Need to add Obi-Wan in there as well.

Last edited:

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episodes 1-3
Episode 6

ObiWan series

Rogue One

Andor

Solo

Mandalorian

Episode 7-9
This is a great order. If you're really feeling it, I'd add in the animated shows in their respective timeliness as well. Outside of the originals and Rogue One, the various TV shows that have come out lately are far better than the prequels and sequels.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds