Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

4-star ATH Roger Gradney CBs (1 Viewer)

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Did a bit of a deep dive into this guys twitter to see if I could find any sort of relationship to Tommy Armstrong - couldn't find anything. But I came across this gem and thought everyone would appreciate it...

He also fits the mold of a track guy. Qualified for state in the 100 and 200 has a sophomore...

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Did a bit of a deep dive into this guys twitter to see if I could find any sort of relationship to Tommy Armstrong - couldn't find anything. But I came across this gem and thought everyone would appreciate it...

He also fits the mold of a track guy. Qualified for state in the 100 and 200 has a sophomore...

@Elizabeth Reed seeing croot talking about throwing hay bails
Saturday Night Live Love GIF by The Lonely Island

Also, random GIF at the top of the GIF app

College Sports Sport GIF by Michigan State Athletics

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Flynn and Nelson would be a pretty damn good pair of TEs. Rhule seems to actually be building up the position…dare I say in the mold of Michigan or Georgia?
I think its still in necessity to stack up that room yet. With Hickman supposedly done, Carnie may be on the chopping block too. Androff and Tagaloa I see ending up at other positions. And ideally either Gilbert or Fidone has a good enough season to jump to the league. Thatd take you from 8 scholly guys to 3 real quick.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think its still in necessity to stack up that room yet. With Hickman supposedly done, Carnie may be on the chopping block too. Androff and Tagaloa I see ending up at other positions. And ideally either Gilbert or Fidone has a good enough season to jump to the league. Thatd take you from 8 scholly guys to 3 real quick.
I'd be shocked if Tagaloa makes it to the fall. Weird.deal all around that they recruited him as a DL and he shows up on campus to play tight end

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds