Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

4-star ATH Roger Gradney CBs (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Only drank a couple snifters of the Rhule-aid. I like it. But I also know better with all the crap we’ve seen in Husker Athletics to buy right away. Throw in some W’s and I’ll buy a case. But until then I’ll hang on to my reserves and monitor the recruiting hype from afar.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Are we imagining this guy projects to Safety?

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Gradney ran a 10.8 as a sophomore. Then got hurt early in his junior year. This is from 247:

Also competes in track and field.
Qualified as a sophomore for the Texas 3A state track and field championships in the 100 meters and 200 meters. Ran 10.95 100 at state, which followed a 10.88 at regionals. Posted a 22.41 200 at state, joining previous Spring 2022 times of 22.95 and 22.99. Also recorded a 43-4.5 triple jump and a 130-7 discus in April 2022, finishing top three in District 28-3A in both events.
2022: Only played the first five games of his junior season due to injury,
2021: Three-phase contributor as a sophomore. Played snaps at receiver, cornerback, safety, and in the return game. Scored at least one TD four different ways (rushing, receiving, kickoff return, punt return).
- Gabe Brooks

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds