Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Malachi Coleman v 5 Star Zachariah Branch (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Wait...why is Malachi at the polynesia bowl?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Branch is quite possibly the fastest senior in the nation right now. To even be close to beating him at 3 inches taller is incredible.
Malachi might not even be our fastest recruit this year. There are some kids with major wheels in this class. Can Malachi even beat Lloyd from Westside? Or Texas flyer Brice Turner? In a 100 yard dash I'm probably going with either Malachi or Turner. Tall long stride athletes that can really pick then up and put them down.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
good too have another doc here
Doctor GIF

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Malachi might not even be our fastest recruit this year. There are some kids with major wheels in this class. Can Malachi even beat Lloyd from Westside? Or Texas flyer Brice Turner? In a 100 yard dash I'm probably going with either Malachi or Turner. Tall long stride athletes that can really pick then up and put them down.
It’s one thing to be fast on the track, but it’s a different thing to do it on the field. My buddy coaches Class A ball and wasn’t impressed with a guy like Lloyd speed wise on the field. I’m also not saying the kid will be bust because maybe he needs developed more.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds