Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Source - Klassy is confirmed (4 Viewers)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Still no announcement?
Think I'll be eating crow on this one now...it's taking too long for it to be Klassy
GIF by Tyler Resty
Y

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Or its Klassy and we don't need an announcement any time soon because homie is already running the show
Why not just name him and move on if it’s him. There is no reason to prolong an announcement, but we are Nebraska.

Toe

Wide Receiver
Thread unstickied, guess that means we're moving on from this rumor!

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
They are a PITA, but an excellent investment that can usually pay off their loan in 10 or less years. Accumulate enough and you can retire. Hire out the rental management to a company for a 10% fee.
You’ve watched too many seminars on it

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Only reason would be some disagreements in the contract getting worked out.
Isn’t there a mandatory “publication” period for open State of NE positions? I just presumed that was the genesis of the delay. Plus, they may have received an application or two from an “interesting” candidate that warranted an interview (or two). Let’s do it right, not fast.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Isn’t there a mandatory “publication” period for open State of NE positions? I just presumed that was the genesis of the delay. Plus, they may have received an application or two from an “interesting” candidate that warranted an interview (or two). Let’s do it right, not fast.

I don’t think there really is a time limit on how long the position has to be posted. The head coaching job was posted less than a week.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds