Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Harbaugh confirmed to Chargers (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m wondering if Matt Rhule’s name keeps popping up because;
1. How visible he was this year with the social media presence and how many times he went viral.
2. He has an agent that floats his name around for stuff for leverage when negotiations pop up.
3. He’s not the happiest here and will jump at the right opportunity.
I don't think it has come up. I think Thamel was saying that in the past Michigan has kicked the tires on Matt Rhule and Luke #2ndChoice or started vetting them etc. I don't think he was saying that they're candidates now. #2ndChoice obviously isn't going to Michigan now, it's an incredibly stupid idea

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
From the Jim Harbaugh appreciation thread on Michigan Rivals site. I think this guy is a bit bitter. Lol.

Thanks for the loss to MSU and Indiana in 2020, the awful showing in the bowl game against South Carolina among others after the win against Florida and before 2023 Alabama, all the horrific losses to OSU before you finally figured it out thanks to your coaching staff, the loss of control that allowed Connor Stallions to exist (with as CS claimed your son as his best friend), your lack of memory to the NCAA, and your lack of appreciation to M after you were 100% supported after all the ncaa issues this year. It took too long to turn the program around, but you did it then deserted it. Best of luck to all Chargers’ opponents!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds