Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Are you as stoked for Klassy as RRS is? (1 Viewer)

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Those guys couldn't stop gloating over Klassy after his radio interview. I'm sure Gerrod, Matty, and Scott were laughing their asses off knowing no one will keep them in line. Klassy will have the NIL distraction which will allow the boys club to keep on being boys even as the losses mount.

In any case... are you all as excited and turned on over Klassy as most of the RRSers are over ONE (1) radio interview?

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Excited....nah, but I am expecting the announcement. If Pollard and Stewart turned the job down, or whatever transpired there, the obvious choice is Garrett.

I DM'd Klassy on Twitter and said "Can't wait to hear the announcement of you being the next AD...I hope" His response, "I really appreciate the support GBR" Take that for what it's worth, I didn't respond to it just going to let it lie.

If Carter and Green did interviews, I would ask only two questions "Would you be willing to fire Matt Davison and/or Gerrod Lambrecht but keep Scott?" "Would you fire Scott if his performance ON the field continues to be below NEB standards?"

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Carter and Green did interviews, I would ask only two questions "Would you be willing to fire Matt Davison and/or Gerrod Lambrecht but keep Scott?" "Would you fire Scott if his performance ON the field continues to be below NEB standards?"
And both Carter and Green would respond with something like, "We leave personnel matters in the hands of those we hire to run the Athletic Department. In our role(s), we try to hire the right people and let them do their jobs."

Now, behind the scenes may be a complete different set of conversations, but that's the response you'd likely get to a public facing question like that. If I were answering, it sure would be.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Those guys couldn't stop gloating over Klassy after his radio interview. I'm sure Gerrod, Matty, and Scott were laughing their asses off knowing no one will keep them in line. Klassy will have the NIL distraction which will allow the boys club to keep on being boys even as the losses mount.

In any case... are you all as excited and turned on over Klassy as most of the RRSers are over ONE (1) radio interview?
I'm also surprised that RRS turned away from Pollard and Stewart as quickly as they did and jumped on the Klassy train. Last Friday I posted on RRS that Klassy would be the guy, numerous times I mentioned it in different threads. Hell, even Deab rebuffed me saying that Klassy would be a great #2. NOW they are all on the K-Train?

Now I hope it isn't him...I take back everything...FUCK KLASSY...

but really I hope it's him

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
And both Carter and Green would respond with something like, "We leave personnel matters in the hands of those we hire to run the Athletic Department. In our role(s), we try to hire the right people and let them do their jobs."

Now, behind the scenes may be a complete different set of conversations, but that's the response you'd likely get to a public facing question like that. If I were answering, it sure would be.
those would be behind closed door questions. Totally agree with you though

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
They could hire Ronald McDonald and I would be like "let's see how this goes...". No idea who this guy is...no idea who any of these dudes are. I'm basically a moron.

I'd say you're just uninformed like 98% of the fan bases.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I'm also surprised that RRS turned away from Pollard and Stewart as quickly as they did and jumped on the Klassy train. Last Friday I posted on RRS that Klassy would be the guy, numerous times I mentioned it in different threads. Hell, even Deab rebuffed me saying that Klassy would be a great #2. NOW they are all on the K-Train?

Now I hope it isn't him...I take back everything...FUCK KLASSY...

but really I hope it's him
Klassy = Status Quo = Frost and the boys get left alone for 2-3 more years, regardless of performance.

The funny thing is it took the morons on RSS about a week to actually figure that out.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Excited....nah, but I am expecting the announcement. If Pollard and Stewart turned the job down, or whatever transpired there, the obvious choice is Garrett.

I DM'd Klassy on Twitter and said "Can't wait to hear the announcement of you being the next AD...I hope" His response, "I really appreciate the support GBR" Take that for what it's worth, I didn't respond to it just going to let it lie.

Is there a specific reason why you w at it or be him? I know nothing about the guy

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Is there a specific reason why you w at it or be him? I know nothing about the guy
He's already been doing the job while Moos has been on the farewell tour while working. In the military we would call me a R.O.A.D. (retired on active duty). Klassy is the dude with the keys to the Camaro...well, Chevy Spark currently.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Stoked for their 3rd or 4th pick?

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds