Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Source - Klassy is confirmed (3 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Eh I have a client who has been killing it. Now he isn't doing traditional rentals. He is doing vacation homes.
Short term rentals in the resort areas are doing very well. The flip side is that the locals and the seasonal workers are having trouble finding places to live. The rental owners do not want to rent long term anymore and if they do the prices are very high and multiple people have to live together just to afford it. Outside investors are coming in and buying up everything for sale (for short term rentals) and driving up prices beyond what locals can afford and that was happening even before the recent crazy housing market.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I’ve changed my mind on him. I think he will be great! He’s basically been running everything and has been the point man on NIL. Very likable and knows what he’s doing.
I would be ok with him. I do think if you're going to go with him though you need to make the move sooner rather than later. Main reason for this is the look of it.

Last edited:

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
awkward pulp fiction GIF

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sipple keeps saying Turd is involved.

I'm pretty lukewarm if it is him.
I still think they stay with Klassy. He's a leader in the NIL forefront and has a lot of big school experience. Turd has shown the ability to make the tough decisions and is a legacy. Both are young and could/should serve for a long, long time. Hope they get this one right.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I still think they stay with Klassy. He's a leader in the NIL forefront and has a lot of big school experience. Turd has shown the ability to make the tough decisions and is a legacy. Both are young and could/should serve for a long, long time. Hope they get this one right.
My opinion means nothing but I think I'd rather have Turd. More AD experience, I think a better public face for Nebraska athletics, and young enough to be well associated with NIL and the social media crowd. Gotta feel like he's familiar with the coaches already as well.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The insider said he was told the original information directly from someone involved in the search process, so it was definitely Klassy originally and something must have fallen through.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds