Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Source - Klassy is confirmed (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
To the house they already sold?
Holy what a nice fuckin house

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
To the house they already sold?

Is it possible to own or rent a different property than something you lived in 4 years ago?

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Wait… I thought calling your co-workers and having them do elicit drugs in your sweat lodge was considered team building and qualified as a meeting?
it's definitely a team building activity

every coach is having an out of body experience, and when their spirits/souls leave their bodies, they come together as ONE

our offensive coaching staff might have 6 bodies, but spiritually they are basically the same person

so they're all on the same page now

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Is it possible to own or rent a different property than something you lived in 4 years ago?
Own? No as it is public information.

Why would a guy making 5+ mil rent a house in another state? He would own it and rent it out.

Why would his wife go to a state with no family if half the stuff your saying is true? She would go back to Arizona.

Listen I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just asking questions as things aren't adding up to me.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

Generally, when I assert something that I believe to be true it comes with something substantial to lend credence to my assertions.

Proving a negative is extremely tough. Which is generally why the burden of proof falls on the accuser. Anyone reading this thread that has considered everything that has been said would all but have to say that based on the preponderance of evidence, Ashley doesn’t live in Florida.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Own? No as it is public information.

Why would a guy making 5+ mil rent a house in another state? He would own it and rent it out.

Why would his wife go to a state with no family if half the stuff your saying is true? She would go back to Arizona.

Listen I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just asking questions as things aren't adding up to me.

How much does Tom Brady makes? Why does he rent Derek Jeter's house in Tampa? Does how much you make matter?

Funny, someone very prominent on RSS DM'd me the exact same questions almost verbatim...and completely unprompted.

I trust my sources of information.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
How much does Tom Brady makes? Why does he rent Derek Jeter's house in Tampa? Does how much you make matter?

Funny, someone very prominent on RSS DM'd me the exact same questions almost verbatim...and completely unprompted.

I trust my sources of information.
me and I believe it was @Kaladin have definitely been trying to figure out who fake Sean is on RSS the last few days

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Hey great minds think alike. Must be a good looking guy too.

Tom made about 41 mil from his nfl gig.

Because buying 8 figure houses takes some time and he needed a place holder.

Rich people don't make a habit of renting real estate. The tax advantages for them owning are definitely above average.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Hey great minds think alike. Must be a good looking guy too.

Tom made about 41 mil from his nfl gig.

Because buying 8 figure houses takes some time and he needed a place holder.

Rich people don't make a habit of renting real estate. The tax advantages for them owning are definitely above average.

Brady has a reason to be in Florida. Ashley doesn’t. The only connection to Florida she has is she lived there with Scott for 2 years. She’s lived in Nebraska longer than she did Florida.

Im also wondering what judge in Nebraska would grant separation and then allow her to fuck off to Florida with his kids without some sort of visitation rights for him. Flying back and forth to and from Florida every weekend or every other weekend seems pretty implausible.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Brady has a reason to be in Florida. Ashley doesn’t. The only connection to Florida she has is she lived there with Scott for 2 years. She’s lived in Nebraska longer than she did Florida.

Im also wondering what judge in Nebraska would grant separation and then allow her to fuck off to Florida with his kids without some sort of visitation rights for him. Flying back and forth to and from Florida every weekend or every other weekend seems pretty implausible.
I'd also have to think that story would become somewhat public if the courts got involved there. Some shitty person in the media would want to break that story.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Apparently they almost got into a fist fight over the OU game. Frost wanted out, Moos said you are playing. Frost then said I might just take my money and go back to Florida.

If this is true, Frost is either A). a much bigger Beta than I thought, or B). there is immense pressure coming from above that he has a Win Criteria to keep his job ..

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds