Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Source - Klassy is confirmed (4 Viewers)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
No way BigCL is bant here.
I also knew it was no longer Klassy as soon as BigCL said it was him
That fucker ruined my rant on Deab...yeah yeah, I picked Klassy, and I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling BigCL!!!
scooby doo party hard GIF

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
has there been any accurate insider information posted on this board or is it all rumor & gossip?

The practice reports and other information regarding the team is absolutely legit stuff and probably the best of any board.

The intel from the AD appears to be very sound as it pertains to new facilities, timing of announcements on those things in the same type of category, etc.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
has there been any accurate insider information posted on this board or is it all rumor & gossip?
Sometimes it is accurate when it is shared but becomes dated when big boosters like Howard Hawk or Walter Scott throw around their big hawgs. The Power Brokers (big boosters, Tom Osborne, Tim Clare....) around NU control so much of this. I thought Eichorst was a total waste of space but they didn't make it any easier for him not to suck at doing his job. So many cooks in the kitchen in Lincoln.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
That associate AD from ASU. We announced his hire a week or so before anyone else.
no offense Garrett, but this is the wrong tactic. When someone questions the site, it is best to claim how much you value your integity, think you provide a good product, tell us you are sorry and will try to do better, and play the victim.
have you learned nothing from Dean???

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
no offense Garrett, but this is the wrong tactic. When someone questions the site, it is best to claim how much you value your integity, think you provide a good product, tell us you are sorry and will try to do better, and play the victim.
have you learned nothing from Dean???
So something like
“We try to not report things until they are 100% confirmed. Plus my grandma is sick and dying so please show a little sympathy here.”

“Also Jim is retarded and I’m amazed at what he is able to do so please stop hating on him”

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So something like
“We try to not report things until they are 100% confirmed. Plus my grandma is sick and dying so please show a little sympathy here.”

“Also Jim is retarded and I’m amazed at what he is able to do so please stop hating on him”
Wtf? That's a terribly unrealistic example.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds