Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dylan Raiola silently committed this weekend per source (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I might consider caring a little when it doesn’t feel like a 95% chance Frost gets fired.

Even if I did care, a silent commit at this stage is about as solid as a 9th grade promise ring

Dylan may have committed or told tOSU that they’re his leader. But the dude whose tweet we are discussing doesn’t know shit about shit and if somehow he’s right, it’s a very lucky guess on his part and it’s not sourced material.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
That account obviously belongs to Wyldtard.

FWIW, someone who works in the football personnel dept. was at Barry's rooftop the night of the Spring game and said he thought Raiola's commitment would come down to Ohio State and A&M.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dylan may have committed or told tOSU that they’re his leader. But the dude whose tweet we are discussing doesn’t know shit about shit and if somehow he’s right, it’s a very lucky guess on his part and it’s not sourced material.
I can't imagine he goes to a B1G school. I don't have much hope for him being N but I'd be surprised if he doesn't go to the SEC.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I can't imagine he goes to a B1G school. I don't have much hope for him being N but I'd be surprised if he doesn't go to the SEC.

Right now, I think the only thing we can definitively say is that there’s likely to be more than one twist and turn with Dylan.

The only things I know to be factual is that his dad was up here a ton this spring at practices and Dylan and Frost are pretty tight. That’s not to say that Dylan doesn’t have a better relationship with another coach somewhere else. But I do know Dylan and Scott are tight.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
That account obviously belongs to Wyldtard.

FWIW, someone who works in the football personnel dept. was at Barry's rooftop the night of the Spring game and said he thought Raiola's commitment would come down to Ohio State and A&M.
Wouldn't surprise me...

I know Nebraska needs to win (like 9+)to be in the discussion.

A&M would be attractive. Mainly for the money and Jimbo is a very very good HC.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds