Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Severe on AD and President (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have no clue. Severe made it seem like it’s not gold, the other guy that’s had his name out there is the president of the chamber of commerce I believe? Now sure what would make him qualified to run the state universities.
That's how I read the tea leaves too.
  • I seemed to think it's not Gold as well
  • Slone is a streeeetttcch to be qualified. Found that out after I Googled qualifications. SMH
  • Flood is a politician
  • Sasse would be acceptable to me
  • I wish it were Gold

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
I have no clue. Severe made it seem like it’s not gold, the other guy that’s had his name out there is the president of the chamber of commerce I believe? Now sure what would make him qualified to run the state universities
So basically it sounds like they are going to panic hire someone due to the PR disaster with Turd…… wonderful….. rather than maybe loosing up their requirements a little to get a few more applicants to look at.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I’m sure they have a lot. But it’s really not a wise investment to light money on fire every year like you are doing with NIL currently as there is ZERO ROI.
Yet another reason why having NIL be given some parameters and oversight would be a good thing. If the players had to actually deliver on Ad deals/appearances/brand ambassador duties, Donors pumping cash into the player could expect some level of ROI

Remember when 2AM was a brand ambassador for Degree? I don’t recall seeing a single mention of that other than when he first signed the deal.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds