Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Severe done after today at 1620 (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did not get his contract renewed….thank god. The chemistry between him and Damon was always off.

Thought the same. I didn't mind him because he knew what he was talking about and definitely did his homework, as I always respect people who work hard.

There were times he acted like the kid on The Polar Express train. The annoying one.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Severe wasn't bad, but I'm not upset about him leaving either.

They should have just gave him the middle slot as a solo and kept Sharp and Benning in the morning.

Would love if they moved Benning to the afternoon with Sharp and bring back Shick and Nick and cancel those turds in the evening, or bring back Severe and Kugler but that’s all wishful thinking and never will happen.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
They should have just gave him the middle slot as a solo and kept Sharp and Benning in the morning.

Would love if they moved Benning to the afternoon with Sharp and bring back Shick and Nick and cancel those turds in the evening, or bring back Severe and Kugler but that’s all wishful thinking and never will happen.

Dream would be Sharpe and Benning at 8-12 then Schick and Nick running a light hearted short lunch hour show 12-2 then Kugler/Severe 2-6.

Sadly none of these are possible :(

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
He walked off a couple times after arguing with DB. Though it was just a show stunt, but apparently it was real.

What?? If true I went from respecting him to whatever I'm thinking at the moment. Get control of your emotions Mike'l

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Well, maybe they can get someone else with DB who enjoys talking about how great the Cockeyes are.

doublewing

Running Back
I used to download a few segments of that show, like when they had a CFB analyst or writer on, but had to give it up. The annoying drops they think are funny, DB selectively speaking above a whisper, and the time they gave to that nerd producer became too much for me. That show leaned into the sports talk radio playbook hooks more than any other I've listened to.

I'd predict that when Severe leaves you don't get the full story but DB will drop subtle, cryptic hints as to why. He'll do that so the masses can speculate on it but then scold them for the same on RSS.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds