Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike'l Severe quote from Big Red Wrap Up (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Thoughts?

Thoughts Faux?

I'd take Turd's offer of booze on TO Field literally. Sec. 19, Row 30 - aisle seats that serve $3 pictures. GBR!

giphy.gif

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s basing this opinion off one game where Williams didn’t even start?

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
We'll see if the Oline can get it done. I don't know what to think about the Raiola hire. Skill position players we've added have me excited and then you look at what we added to the Oline and it makes me think 3-9 again.
Watching Thompson, he’ll help the oline a lot. U could give AM 3.5 seconds every snap & you’ll find he’s still slow to pull the trigger & struggles to find WRs that fit his definition of open.

Thompson can plays twice as fast & get the ball out quick(no slow floaters/aiming, ball arrives in time for YAC), his ability to anticipate throws & willingness to throw to a spot means less time in pocket/less time eyeing down ur target & I’d say he’s better at navigating the pocket with his eyes df. AM probably is the better straight-line runner, but CT is the more elusive scrambler that creates opportunities to complete a pass on broken plays.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Watching Thompson, he’ll help the oline a lot. U could give AM 3.5 seconds every snap & you’ll find he’s still slow to pull the trigger & struggles to find WRs that fit his definition of open.

Thompson can plays twice as fast & get the ball out quick(no slow floaters/aiming, ball arrives in time for YAC), his ability to anticipate throws & willingness to throw to a spot means less time in pocket/less time eyeing down ur target & I’d say he’s better at navigating the pocket with his eyes df. AM probably is the better straight-line runner, but CT is the more elusive scrambler that creates opportunities to complete a pass on broken plays.
Nobody…and I mean nobody…held the ball longer out of empty sets than Martinez. I have no stats to back this up but it indisputable

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds