Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Severe Discussing Frost's Firing (1 Viewer)

Nelsonj22

Defensive Lineman
Partner has a client that does that. He always brings some mushrooms in when she does return. There's one called lions mane or something along those lines that's really good.
Yep and it actually promotes the regrowth of the myelin sheath around nerves especially in the brain.

Went down a rabbit whole trying to find something to fix my gluten wrecked guts.

The medicinal side of mushrooms is almost as good what all the pot heads claim pot is lol

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
First halfy wagyu should be getting cut/wrapped next July/aug (butcher at 24mo) or its gonna be June 2024 for the first PPR(Pinks Pasture Ranch) born half breed beef.

Won't have the good full-blooded butchered for probably 5-6 years atleast unless my full-blooded heifer won't breed or my L10 bull calf doesn't seman check. If either of those happen I'm gonna cry for awhile.
Sign me up for some ribeyes.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Some might be about being right for 2 years and getting shouted down by the Frost cucks, more so than Frost hate.
I was off the Frost train after the Colorado game in Boulder. I had the same arguments with people about Frost. I don’t need push this agenda I was right you were wrong. Like I said I’m more interested in the future of Nebraska and who we hire for the next head coach. I hope Turd comes through.

Nelsonj22

Defensive Lineman
I was off the Frost train after the Colorado game in Boulder. I had the same arguments with people about Frost. I don’t need push this agenda I was right you were wrong. Like I said I’m more interested in the future of Nebraska and who we hire for the next head coach. I hope Turd comes through.
Well I wish I was more like you but I'm a petty cunt.

wildcat_husker

Cornerback
Elite Member
Well I wish I was more like you but I'm a petty cunt.
Same. After providing nothing but facts and statistics as to why I believed Scott was a shitty coach who wouldn’t turn things around over the last couple years, it would get old when people would insult me and completely ignore the argument. Because if Frost couldn’t get it done, who could?

So I’m going to be a petty bitch as well.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Waterboy sees what happens at practice. Most of the allegations here are things outside of practice. I reported that Frost wasn’t chronically “late” to practice and that’s a fact.

Here’s the deal man.

I report what Waterboy tells me. I’ve said several times and often leave a disclaimer that he is biased. But that’s all I can offer.

Would you rather have biased Nugs or no Nugs?
All nugs are tasty nugs. Bring on the nugs.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds