Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Peak offseason video *boners up* (3 Viewers)

NEHusker54

Cornerback
The Office Crying GIF

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
BTW which coach is wearing shorts in the 10 degree weather?

I think this toughness/edge is what we've been missing for a while. Oddly enough, got none of this type of thing from Frost and his warm weather staff.
I remember Frost saying wearing a hoodie would've got your ass kicked in his day. While he was wearing a hoodie. Frost in a nutshell.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
BTW which coach is wearing shorts in the 10 degree weather?

I think this toughness/edge is what we've been missing for a while. Oddly enough, got none of this type of thing from Frost and his warm weather staff.
That's Rhule plus his daughter accompanied him. Boss move on his part. How can a player complain when the boss man is out there in shorts and his young daughter is also there. What cold weather? Team building while having fun plus doing it in conjunction to giving Mother Nature the middle finger.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's Rhule plus his daughter accompanied him. Boss move on his part. How can a player complain when the boss man is out there in shorts and his young daughter is also there. What cold weather? Team building while having fun plus doing it in conjunction to giving Mother Nature the middle finger.
My thoughts exactly. It's perfect messaging & perfect team building.

Minnesota makes this and there's 13 shots of PJ in the video. Nebraska makes it and Rhule's face doesn't even appear in it (I initially thought he wasn't there). Shows you the difference in the branding of each program. I know this stuff is superfluous in the grand scheme of things, but it's noteworthy Rhule's ability to hit every keystroke so perfectly. Guy has great instincts for this moment. Hasn't played a bad note yet, it's amazing. (and yes I know none of this = wins, so save your lectures)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
You sure that’s Rhule? I thought he wasn’t allowed to be at these workouts?

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
You sure that’s Rhule? I thought he wasn’t allowed to be at these workouts?
I originally assumed he wasn't there just bc no CFB program would make one of these vids w/o even a 0.5 sec shot of the HC's face. For branding/marketing purposes. Especially a CFB program that just made a shiny new hire 2 months ago. Especially one that just signed one on a $40m contract.

But I'm pretty sure that's him. And girl is his daughter behind him. Just thinking how different the CU version would look! :30 of the 1:17 would have been Coach Prime lol.

Screenshot_20230218_045511_YouTube.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds