Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Some thoughts to myself during game that I wrote down

Dowdell needs to stop trying to initiate so much contact. Be physical when needed, making people miss is better.

Coaches need to stop calling plays for dowdell to beat the player to the edge, that’s for rahmir or Emmett (EJ is going to transfer)

Tony white getting exposed and we are terrible at containing the edge

Gifford is playing badly

Illinois holds every play

Dowdell has shown plenty of speed on the edge. He's our best RB and should get by far the most snaps.

Emmitt Johnson is our 2nd best RB, did he even play tonight?

Most of the defense was ass tonight. TW was also out coached.

The most disturbing part to me is NIU gave the blue print and White had a week to break it down and fix shit. Instead he seemed to double down on what didn't work last week.
It’s an arrogant program should have expected it

Did he overthrow it or did we inexplicably have a 7th string TE running a route that someone else should've been running?
Joe Dirt Brother GIF

Me and you. Same page. Love you @ChocaEgg

Did he overthrow it or did we inexplicably have a 7th string TE running a route that someone else should've been running?
Or was he open because he was a 14th string TE that no one picked up on until it was too late and he was open. Nobody needs to take the 23rd string TE seriously right…shit he’s open.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Or was he open because he was a 14th string TE that no one picked up on until it was too late and he was open. Nobody needs to take the 23rd string TE seriously right…shit he’s open.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
There was plenty of air under it. Don't get cute, put your best athletes on the field and get them the ball.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back