Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official Nebraska vs Illinois game thread *** (1 Viewer)

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I said this when HCSF was first hired questioning the FCS lvl coaching w him... and I was banned..SF brought in FCS lvl coaches to the fugging B10...lol and thought his "system" which was largely reliant on superior talent..w the SAME GD type of stoooooppod mistakes was gonna fly

Was gonna fly vs the superior coaching in the B10..lol

What a GD joke..it would be funnier if I had not called it 100% four years ago..

Geezus..
You weren’t banned because of that, you were banned because you’re a horrible poster who brings nothing to the boards you’re on

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Time to pay up. Top facility otw, insane fans, infinite money . . And some losers think nobody would come
I think you couldn't possibly be worse than your predecessor and here's 30 mil whether you succeed or not is an ok sales pitch. Just need an adult to run an actual search and the inbred club to shut the fuck up

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
When Frost said the offensive coaches guessed wrong in preparing for Illinois...WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!????!!!!

You had MONTHS to prepare, if your gameplan was wrong...uh...ADJUST YOU IDIOT!! Apparently they can't do that. Greg Austin needs to be fired immediately, Verdu needs to be fired immediately, Ryan Held needs to be fired immediately.

Someone WAY smarter than me, who has actually coached PLEASE...PLEASE tell me how to adjust in game.

Is it that Frost, Verdu, Austin, Lubick, Held...can't do it in game? It's pretty easy isn't it?

I, like many of you, am just pulling my hair out at how incompetent they looked

Eric Byrnes Baseball GIF by MLB Network

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The hit seemed fine. I think the problem is he kept him wrapped up and drove him into the ground.
At this point it really doesn’t matter. I fully understand what was called but what was Tannor really supposed to do there? Tackle softer? He had way too much momentum from when he started.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
At this point it really doesn’t matter. I fully understand what was called but what was Tannor really supposed to do there? Tackle softer? He had way too much momentum from when he started.
I think that can be forgiven. “You’re playing hard. Tough break, get back out there”

The flexing on the QB after the fact showed he’s a dumbass.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds