Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Where is the confidence for Indiana and Cockeye coming from? We're going to be underdogs in both those games
"never as bad as it seems..." I need to see how this team responds Purdoodoo to say for sure. I think Nebraska is a better team though. I think they didn't play to potential last night, and will improve on D and running.

"never as bad as it seems..." I need to see how this team responds Purdoodoo to say for sure. I think Nebraska is a better team though. I think they didn't play to potential last night, and will improve on D and running.
"Never as bad as it seems" doesn't apply to DONU man. It's always as bad as it seems and typically worse

Where is the confidence for Indiana and Cockeye coming from? We're going to be underdogs in both those games
I could see Indiana getting ugly if we keep trending the way we are on defense. I actually like our matchup against Cockeye. They are still shit on offense, and we have skill guys who can give their defense issues.

Overall I didn’t think the officials were horrible, at least not like during the Colorado game. The call you mention above and the no call hit out of bounds during ot were my two issues with officiating. I do question Illinois only having three penalties.

My big takeaway with most of the calls was how undisciplined our defense played. We gave them cheap penalties that extended their drives. It reminded me of Frost’s teams. You get a reputation of a lot of penalties and officials focus on your team. I hope we can get this cleaned up.

My big takeaway with most of the calls was how undisciplined our defense played. We gave them cheap penalties that extended their drives. It reminded me of Frost’s teams. You get a reputation of a lot of penalties and officials focus on your team. I hope we can get this cleaned up.
It was a very Frost-ish loss.

Everything came together for them to blow it on the big stage: poor game management, mental mistakes and penalties, bad special teams and a defense that was worst of all. If they were better in any one of those aspects they win the game. The chef’s kiss was the OT where they got manhandled.

Rhule and staff are much better than that of which they replaced but last night they were almost a mirror image.

It was a very Frost-ish loss.

Everything came together for them to blow it on the big stage: poor game management, mental mistakes and penalties, bad special teams and a defense that was worst of all. If they were better in any one of those aspects they win the game. The chef’s kiss was the OT where they got manhandled.

Rhule and staff are much better than that of which they replaced but last night they were almost a mirror image.
That wasn't very chasing 3 of us

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back