Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Am I the only one that thinks that slow fuck just should be a step faster? Never looked that over thrown.

I defend our future more than our Papio shit 4th string TE. Sue me.
A 4th string OL Ran past our guys, time to croot some more OL

As shitty as the defense was they still gave them the opportunity to go out and win the game. It would be crazy if the offense or special teams could actually bail out the defense for once when they are having a terrible game.

No TWhite head coach talk anytime in the near future. Fat Bert and his coaches had him figured out from the get go.

None of our guys wanted anything to do with going into OT you could see it on their faces they were beat including Raiola.

As shitty as the defense was they still gave them the opportunity to go and win the game. It would be crazy if the offense or special teams could actually bail out the defense for once when they are having a terrible game.

No TWhite head coach talk anytime in the near future. Fat Bert and his coaches had him figured out from the get go.

None of our guys wanted anything to do with going into OT you could see it on their faces they were beat including Raiola.
This is of the most concern to me

At no point, until the end of game, did I think we were the inferior team tonight.

Season isn’t done. We won’t win 11. But we will win more than 6.

Illinois was our measuring stick game. They are upper mid B1G. We are upper mid B1G. 8-9 wins still achievable.
What 3 more games we winning? Indiana offense is better than ILL and we got worked by a guy throwing 15 passes

Purdoodoo and Wisconsin are the next mopsy probable wins

The defense has to get right. The one that played the last 2 weeks can lose to anybody we play.

The delta between what we thought they were and what they’ve been is disastrous.

The defense has to get right. The one that played the last 2 weeks can lose to anybody we play.

The delta between what we thought they were and what they’ve been is disastrous.
We played trash teams the first few weeks everyone thinks we're world beaters and we finally play an actual football coach who knows what they're doing and we get our shit pushed in

This is why seasons aren't 3 games. Defense is not as good as things looked the first two games. We have some talent holes on D yet, and White was totally out coached and figured out tonight. We saw concerning things from the 2nd half of the CU game and basically all of yr FCS NIU game. White and the defense got owned tonight.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Here is what I’m confused about. It wasn’t a catch, that was clear. But how do you then change it to an INT? You can’t see if the ball touched the ground. The ruling on the field was a touchdown, so you have to have indisputable evidence it was an INT and there wasn’t even close to enough.
That's fair. I don't know that it didn't hit the ground bc the replay obscured that

That's fair. I don't know that it didn't hit the ground bc the replay obscured that

As much as I don't want it to be, it was probably the right call ultimately. I don't think we really had possession long enough for it to be a catch. That DB made a great play and most likely the ball didn't hit the ground. It was bang-bang though for sure. Even on slowmo replay it was a tough one to determine. Still the right call though I think.

As much as I don't want it to be, it was probably the right call ultimately. I don't think we really had possession long enough for it to be a catch. That DB made a great play and most likely the ball didn't hit the ground. It was bang-bang though for sure. Even on slowmo replay it was a tough one to determine. Still the right call though I think.
It was the right call. What sucks is I have a very hard team seeing that call going our way in the mirror situation.

What 3 more games we winning? Indiana offense is better than ILL and we got worked by a guy throwing 15 passes

Purdoodoo and Wisconsin are the next mopsy probable wins
Well

Purdoodoo
Wisconsin
UCLA
We have 0 clue what Rutgers is - today will tell us a lot
I’m also not ready to crown Indiana just because they beat the worst team in the B1G
Cockeye

So there’s 6 that I say are very winnable.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back